In addition to the original warranty, GRIN offers for free a 1-year extension of warranty that covers up to 3 years.
Once the warranty extension has been activated, the total coverage period will be:
- 3 years for privately used products.
- 2 years for public/professional used products, even if temporarily.
Getting the warranty extension is easy: simply register yourself properly using the warranty activation form!
NB: what is excluded from the warranty extension?
- Briggs & Stratton engines, batteries and chargers, which are covered just by the normal Briggs & Stratton warranty conditions.
- 36V tools (TM400, HT300, BL300) and robot R3, which are covered just by the normal warranty conditions.
- 36V engines, batteries and chargers, which are covered just by the normal warranty conditions.